AbouT Advance Growth
CJ is that person you can’t wait to have coffee with. Not only is she generous and caring, but also persistent and a challenger (in a good way). She values time spent connecting with others to build foundations and dive deep. CJ embodies adventure, whether that is snowboarding black diamonds, taking time to live in Mexico, or just looking for the next artisan coffee shop. She supports work-life balance by being effective while also be efficient. CJ is driven to be an innovator, and she strives to help others be innovators in their own lives.
CJ has more than a decade of experience and continued training in coaching and consulting.
- Certified in team emotional and social intelligence, individual emotional intelligence and 360 assessment
- Certified in behavior analysis with DISC, and driving forces
- Completed the Coaches Training Institute
- Cultivated consulting skills through positions with Avanade and RevGen Partners.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Colorado (Go Buffs!)
Tools Used: Tesi, EQi 2.0, EQ360, DISC, Driving Forces
CJ’s experience and knowledge extends throughout various industries including, but not limited to, energy and utilities, telecommunications, marketing, not-for-profit, cultural arts, healthcare and education. Her expertise ranges from business analysis, project and program management, process improvement, business incorporation and startup with consistent customer approval.